Codoforum related discussions
Image upload disable

Is there any way to disable image upload? I'm running my codoforum instance on a shared hosting and I don't have lots of hard disk space. This is why I'd like to disable user uploads and instead have a window where users can put image URLs to external websites.

Would it be possible to make it configurable? I don't really want to change the code myself because it would be very hard to maintain with updates.

Thanks

Is there any way to disable image upload? I'm running my codoforum instance on a shared hosting and I don't have lots of hard disk space. This is why I'd like to disable user uploads and instead have a window where users can put image URLs to external websites. Would it be possible to make it configurable? I don't really want to change the code myself because it would be very hard to maintain with updates. Thanks
edited Mar 17 '15 at 7:49 am
140
0
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft