FreiChat related discussions
Why cannot I sent message to other people?

Hello guys
I dont know why I cannot sent message to other people. I use V.10.0. When I try to sent message, the cursor dont active.

Hello guys I dont know why I cannot sent message to other people. I use V.10.0. When I try to sent message, the cursor dont active.

Hi,

Can you provide us a screenshot of your problem ?

Do you mean the cursor is not visible ?

Hi, Can you provide us a screenshot of your problem ? Do you mean the cursor is not visible ?
87
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft