Codoforum related discussions
Feature request: link to the latest post on the main

Suppose I'm browsing a category and I see that there was an update in a topic. I would like to click somewhere so it brings me directly to the new post

For example, you can make the date clickable:

And a click on this date could bring directly to the latest post

Suppose I'm browsing a category and I see that there was an update in a topic. I would like to click somewhere so it brings me directly to the new post For example, you can make the date clickable: http://habrastorage.org/files/3c5/94d/1b3/3c594d1b391a4b65bb5f9a48ec6e1270.png And a click on this date could bring directly to the latest post

Hi,

We have added your feature in our new version V3.2.1 which will be released in a day.

Hi, We have added your feature in our new version V3.2.1 which will be released in a day.

But, anyway I think the suggestion of @stolzen is very valuable because it will send you to that very least activity and that informations there is for that. For the latest activity (posts) since the last visit, should the topic title send the user there. We had this discussion months ago, and I'v done my suggestions for the devs. The forum should track the activity of the users and send them to the posts that they haven't seen yet.

http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/1139/feature-request/#post-5361
http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/1139/feature-request/#post-5365
http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/1139/feature-request/#post-5366

But, anyway I think the suggestion of @stolzen is very valuable because it will send you to that very least activity and that informations there is for that. For the latest activity (posts) since the last visit, should the topic title send the user there. We had this discussion months ago, and I'v done my suggestions for the devs. The forum should track the activity of the users and send them to the posts that they haven't seen yet. http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/1139/feature-request/#post-5361 http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/1139/feature-request/#post-5365 http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/1139/feature-request/#post-5366
edited Mar 13 '15 at 8:21 pm
238
4
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft