Codoforum related discussions
Bug with Pages/Posting

Heya @adesh,
I've come across a bug with pages, the Title doesnt appear and the text box is very high up.

Have I configured something wrong with HTML or is it a bug server-side?

Thanks!

http://forum.crows-perch.com/index.php?u=/page/1/forum-rules

Additionally, when attempting to post after the update, I get this error:

55007d492f57c.png

Heya @adesh, I've come across a bug with pages, the Title doesnt appear and the text box is very high up. Have I configured something wrong with HTML or is it a bug server-side? Thanks! http://forum.crows-perch.com/index.php?u=/page/1/forum-rules Additionally, when attempting to post after the update, I get this error: ![55007d492f57c.png](serve/attachment&path=55007d492f57c.png)
edited Mar 11 '15 at 5:37 pm

Hi,

We will release 3.2.1 which will fix both your bugs tomorrow.

Hi, We will release 3.2.1 which will fix both your bugs tomorrow.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
141
2
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft