I would be very nice to have a tick "back up files" in the admin panel. It shouldn't be very hard to copy the files automatically and spare us some troubles.
Also it would be very nice to have a way of extract the data from the forum - I'm not talking about a mysql dump, but rather of something version independent, like json with all the data or xml (like in mediawiki or wordpress). So if something goes wrong, it would enable us to reset the schema and then just upload all the data (settings, posts, etc) to get back all the information.
I would be very nice to have a tick "back up files" in the admin panel. It shouldn't be very hard to copy the files automatically and spare us some troubles.
Also it would be very nice to have a way of extract the data from the forum - I'm not talking about a mysql dump, but rather of something version independent, like json with all the data or xml (like in mediawiki or wordpress). So if something goes wrong, it would enable us to reset the schema and then just upload all the data (settings, posts, etc) to get back all the information.