Hi,
I've found Codoforum and had to try it. But I've encountered two errors so far.
First one appeared while the setup process. When it tried to connect to the database after I enter the data it told me that the database test could not be found. Actually I didn't touch the default value of codoforum. It worked with a second try however.
Second error occurs everytime I delete a category. It says:
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/admin/modules/categories.php on line 132
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Illuminate\Database\QueryException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS g LEFT JOIN codo_topics AS t ON g.topic_id=t.topic_id WHERE t.cat_in IN' at line 1 (SQL: DELETE FROM codo_tags AS g LEFT JOIN codo_topics AS t ON g.topic_id=t.topic_id WHERE t.cat_in IN )' in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:555 Stack trace: #0 /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(362): Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('DELETE FROM cod...', Array, Object(Closure)) #1 /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(319): Illuminate\Database\Connection->affectingStatement('DELETE FROM cod...', Array) #2 [internal function]: Illuminate\Database\Connection-> in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 555
After I re-open the control panel the category is successfully removed however.
Edit: Forgot to mention.. I'm using PHP 5.5.12 and MariaDB 5.5.39
Hi,
I've found Codoforum and had to try it. But I've encountered two errors so far.
First one appeared while the setup process. When it tried to connect to the database after I enter the data it told me that the database `test` could not be found. Actually I didn't touch the default value of `codoforum`. It worked with a second try however.
Second error occurs everytime I delete a category. It says:
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/admin/modules/categories.php on line 132
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Illuminate\Database\QueryException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS g LEFT JOIN codo_topics AS t ON g.topic_id=t.topic_id WHERE t.cat_in IN' at line 1 (SQL: DELETE FROM codo_tags AS g LEFT JOIN codo_topics AS t ON g.topic_id=t.topic_id WHERE t.cat_in IN )' in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:555 Stack trace: #0 /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(362): Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('DELETE FROM cod...', Array, Object(Closure)) #1 /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(319): Illuminate\Database\Connection->affectingStatement('DELETE FROM cod...', Array) #2 [internal function]: Illuminate\Database\Connection-> in /home/andreas/www/codoforum/_/htdocs/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 555
After I re-open the control panel the category is successfully removed however.
Edit: Forgot to mention.. I'm using **PHP 5.5.12** and **MariaDB 5.5.39**
edited Mar 8 '15 at 8:48 am