I'm currently trying to setup Friechat with 3rd party software, and I would like a little assistance getting one thing setup. If am able to get this to work, then ill most likely be purchasing this software. The program I am using uses cookies primarily for the login... and I just can't get it to set the userid properly.
I've tried multiple times to paste the login.php code but apparently this forum doesn't like it.
Heres the link to the code:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/513884c5ae9c810bad00
Note: the cookie value in that code for useridq isn't valid, i forgot to
remove that.
Note: Ignore the session_start as well. I placed that in trying to bypass cookies.
All assistance is appreciated.
I'm currently trying to setup Friechat with 3rd party software, and I would like a little assistance getting one thing setup. If am able to get this to work, then ill most likely be purchasing this software. The program I am using uses cookies primarily for the login... and I just can't get it to set the userid properly.
I've tried multiple times to paste the login.php code but apparently this forum doesn't like it.
Heres the link to the code:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/513884c5ae9c810bad00
Note: the cookie value in that code for useridq isn't valid, i forgot to
remove that.
Note: Ignore the session_start as well. I placed that in trying to bypass cookies.
All assistance is appreciated.
edited Mar 8 '15 at 2:30 am