Codoforum related discussions
Website Integration

Heya @adesh, I was wondering if it is possible to integrate codoforum into a website, ie have the forum placed like an iframe, but nit like iframe?

Thanks!

Heya @adesh, I was wondering if it is possible to integrate codoforum into a website, ie have the forum placed like an iframe, but nit like iframe? Thanks!

Hi,

I guess you mean make it such that codoforum looks like part of your website.

If yes, instead of using iframes, it would be better to change the header and footer of codoforum to look like your website.

Hi, I guess you mean make it such that codoforum looks like part of your website. If yes, instead of using iframes, it would be better to change the header and footer of codoforum to look like your website.
184
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft