Codoforum related discussions
Questions

Hey, I have a few questions.

  1. How do I change my favicon?
  2. How do I change my logo on the actual site header?
  3. How do I get rid of the "Link" and "Dropdown" on the header beside the notification button?

I am running version 3.1!

Thanks in advanced,
Donald Louch

Hey, I have a few questions. 1. How do I change my favicon? 1. How do I change my logo on the actual site header? 1. How do I get rid of the "Link" and "Dropdown" on the header beside the notification button? I am running version 3.1! Thanks in advanced, Donald Louch
205
1
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft