FreiChat related discussions
Video chat not working properly

I purchased you platinum freichat about two weeks ago and have not gotten the video chat to work at all...everything else is working properly accept the video chat...i have emailed you all several times with no response about helping me to get it to work...Can someone please help me...The only thing i get is connecting to peer and it never connects.....

I purchased you platinum freichat about two weeks ago and have not gotten the video chat to work at all...everything else is working properly accept the video chat...i have emailed you all several times with no response about helping me to get it to work...Can someone please help me...The only thing i get is connecting to peer and it never connects.....

Hi there,

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution yet? Or a cause? I get a 508 - loop detected error in the console (F12 in the browser), but I have no idea where it comes from or how to solve it. Also no response from Codologic.

Greets,

Jeroen

Hi there, I have the same problem. Did you find a solution yet? Or a cause? I get a 508 - loop detected error in the console (F12 in the browser), but I have no idea where it comes from or how to solve it. Also no response from Codologic. Greets, Jeroen
154
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft