Codoforum related discussions
Codoforum 3.02 issue while using after installation.

I am trying to install codoforum in local system. its installing but after installation admin page opens but when i click any link regarding user front it shows this error. (Fatal error: Call to undefined function CODOF\mb_convert_encoding() in /home/nextgyan/public_html/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Filter.php on line 29) and apache server automatically stops. Please give your valuable suggestions to fix this issue. Our current version is PHP Version 5.4.7 and Apache 2.4

I am trying to install codoforum in local system. its installing but after installation admin page opens but when i click any link regarding user front it shows this error. (Fatal error: Call to undefined function CODOF\mb_convert_encoding() in /home/nextgyan/public_html/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Filter.php on line 29) and apache server automatically stops. Please give your valuable suggestions to fix this issue. Our current version is PHP Version 5.4.7 and Apache 2.4

my forum is fully installed, I'm able to do admin tasks. I've been creating new categories and stuff.

It is throwing this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function CODOF\mb_convert_encoding() in /nfsvol3/38/55238/canfurence.ca/dac_wordpress/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Filter.php on line 29

Not sure why...

Research and googling turned up this post so I wanted to say I'm getting this error as well.

my forum is fully installed, I'm able to do admin tasks. I've been creating new categories and stuff. It is throwing this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function CODOF\mb_convert_encoding() in /nfsvol3/38/55238/canfurence.ca/dac_wordpress/codoforum/sys/CODOF/Filter.php on line 29 Not sure why... Research and googling turned up this post so I wanted to say I'm getting this error as well.

Hi,

You need the multibyte string extension installed in PHP

Hi, You need the multibyte string extension installed in PHP
634
2
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft