Codoforum related discussions
how to set up social logins (facebook, g+ & twitter)

Hi

I just installed codoforum and even if it looks great, it also appears complicated for someone who does not know coding.
I'm a newb and need your help.

I have setup all my API/KEYS etc. on FB, Twitter & G+
I have to add secret key on config.php now but HOW?

I mean, my config.php is pretty empty, I see no lines where i can put those secret keys.

Anybody could give me the exact syntax here? Thank you

Hi I just installed codoforum and even if it looks great, it also appears complicated for someone who does not know coding. I'm a newb and need your help. I have setup all my API/KEYS etc. on FB, Twitter & G+ I have to add secret key on config.php now but HOW? I mean, my config.php is pretty empty, I see no lines where i can put those secret keys. Anybody could give me the exact syntax here? Thank you

@xmaster I have had the api set but when i went to config.php i became confuse on which key to copy from twitter and which like or word i have to edit on config.php, please help me. I have added the API and APP I D between the bracket like this
( "id" => "1743218", "secret" => "546003408a923cf6" ) for facebook I have removed some of the characters here for security purpose. but when i tried signing in with facebook i got this error from my browser ( Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.)

I installed codofurom on a subdomain www.peopleofgod.readupdates.com please let me know what to do next

@xmaster I have had the api set but when i went to config.php i became confuse on which key to copy from twitter and which like or word i have to edit on config.php, please help me. I have added the API and APP I D between the bracket like this ( "id" => "1743218", "secret" => "546003408a923cf6" ) for facebook I have removed some of the characters here for security purpose. but when i tried signing in with facebook i got this error from my browser ( Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.) I installed codofurom on a subdomain www.peopleofgod.readupdates.com please let me know what to do next
edited Oct 28 '15 at 1:24 am

I have 6 months with the same problem, social logins not work....
I update to last version and nothing, i created a topic a nothing help....
www.venezolanosen.com

I have 6 months with the same problem, social logins not work.... I update to last version and nothing, i created a topic a nothing help.... www.venezolanosen.com

Hello @chouriox i went to your forum and i saw that you have been able to upload pictures and they will show in your posts, please how did you do that, how were you able to fix the problem of pictures not uploading

Hello @chouriox i went to your forum and i saw that you have been able to upload pictures and they will show in your posts, please how did you do that, how were you able to fix the problem of pictures not uploading
253
4
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft