Codoforum related discussions
Update?

Heya, I remember seeing the countdown counting down to Sunday last. Now the countdown time is fluctuating from 3000 days to 2000 days, rofl. Is there an ETA on the update that was due sunday?

Heya, I remember seeing the countdown counting down to Sunday last. Now the countdown time is fluctuating from 3000 days to 2000 days, rofl. Is there an ETA on the update that was due sunday?

Hi,

We will be releasing the forum on sunday

Yay! Any hints on what's coming?

>Hi, >We will be releasing the forum on sunday Yay! Any hints on what's coming?

I hope you will update this forum here too. I really don't understand why you don't do this important update in your forum. Here is the place where the people see what your product is.

<meta name="generator" content="Codoforum V2.6">

I hope you will update this forum here too. I really don&#039;t understand why you don&#039;t do this important update in your forum. Here is the place where the people see what your product is. &amp;gt; &amp;lt;meta name=&quot;generator&quot; content=&quot;Codoforum V2.6&quot;&amp;gt;
edited Jan 30 '15 at 9:44 pm

Hi,

We will be releasing the forum on sunday

Heya, Sunday has passed have you got an era on 3.1?

&amp;gt;Hi, &amp;gt;We will be releasing the forum on sunday Heya, Sunday has passed have you got an era on 3.1?

Hi,

We were going to release it on sunday, but we found a critical bug while testing.

We have fixed it, but we are currently testing it.

Sorry for the delay.

We will release the next version in 2 days.

Hi, We were going to release it on sunday, but we found a critical bug while testing. We have fixed it, but we are currently testing it. Sorry for the delay. We will release the next version in 2 days.

Hi,

We were going to release it on sunday, but we found a critical bug while testing.

We have fixed it, but we are currently testing it.

Sorry for the delay.

We will release the next version in 2 days.

No Problem! Glad to hear it's coming soon smile

&amp;gt;Hi, &amp;gt;We were going to release it on sunday, but we found a critical bug while testing. &amp;gt;We have fixed it, but we are currently testing it. &amp;gt;Sorry for the delay. &amp;gt;We will release the next version in 2 days. No Problem! Glad to hear it&#039;s coming soon :D

@Gerry , I just took a look at your forum. I was wondering what you were using for this: 54d2743f7515f.png

It's very interesting and I'd like to be able to use it for my forum! smile

@Gerry , I just took a look at your forum. I was wondering what you were using for this: ![54d2743f7515f.png](serve/attachment&amp;amp;path=54d2743f7515f.png) It&#039;s very interesting and I&#039;d like to be able to use it for my forum! :)

Hi,

We have now released the latest version

Great! What's new?

&amp;gt;Hi, &amp;gt;We have now released the latest version Great! What&#039;s new?

I got this error when upgrading:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Illuminate\Database\QueryException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can't DROP 'cat_id'; check that column/key exists (SQL: alter table codo_tags drop cat_id)' in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:555 Stack trace: #0 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(33smile: Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('alter table co...', Array, Object(Closure)) #1 /home/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Blueprint.php(63): Illuminate\Database\Connection->statement('alter tableco...'smile #2 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Builder.php(169): Illuminate\Database\Schema\Blueprint->build(Object(Illuminate\Database\MySqlConnection), Object(Illuminate\Database\Schema\Grammars\MySq in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 555

I got this error when upgrading: &amp;gt; Fatal error: Uncaught exception &#039;Illuminate\Database\QueryException&#039; with message &#039;SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can&#039;t DROP &#039;cat_id&#039;; check that column/key exists (SQL: alter table `codo_tags` drop `cat_id`)&#039; in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:555 Stack trace: #0 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(338): Illuminate\Database\Connection-&amp;gt;run(&#039;alter table `co...&#039;, Array, Object(Closure)) #1 /home/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Blueprint.php(63): Illuminate\Database\Connection-&amp;gt;statement(&#039;alter table `co...&#039;) #2 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Builder.php(169): Illuminate\Database\Schema\Blueprint-&amp;gt;build(Object(Illuminate\Database\MySqlConnection), Object(Illuminate\Database\Schema\Grammars\MySq in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 555

@adesh Heya, I'm still getting this error when attempting to upgrade:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Illuminate\Database\QueryException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can't DROP 'cat_id'; check that column/key exists (SQL: alter table codo_tags drop cat_id)' in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:555 Stack trace: #0 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(33smile: Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('alter table co...', Array, Object(Closure)) #1 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Blueprint.php(63): Illuminate\Database\Connection->statement('alter tableco...'smile #2 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Builder.php(169): Illuminate\Database\Schema\Blueprint->build(Object(Illuminate\Database\MySqlConnection), Object(Illuminate\Database\Schema\Grammars\MySq in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 555

@adesh Heya, I&#039;m still getting this error when attempting to upgrade: &amp;gt;Fatal error: Uncaught exception &#039;Illuminate\Database\QueryException&#039; with message &#039;SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can&#039;t DROP &#039;cat_id&#039;; check that column/key exists (SQL: alter table `codo_tags` drop `cat_id`)&#039; in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:555 Stack trace: #0 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(338): Illuminate\Database\Connection-&amp;gt;run(&#039;alter table `co...&#039;, Array, Object(Closure)) #1 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Blueprint.php(63): Illuminate\Database\Connection-&amp;gt;statement(&#039;alter table `co...&#039;) #2 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Builder.php(169): Illuminate\Database\Schema\Blueprint-&amp;gt;build(Object(Illuminate\Database\MySqlConnection), Object(Illuminate\Database\Schema\Grammars\MySq in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 555
edited Feb 6 '15 at 6:50 pm

@adesh Heya, I'm still getting this error when attempting to upgrade:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Illuminate\Database\QueryException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can't DROP 'cat_id'; check that column/key exists (SQL: alter table codo_tags drop cat_id)' in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:555 Stack trace: #0 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(33smile: Illuminate\Database\Connection->run('alter table co...', Array, Object(Closure)) #1 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Blueprint.php(63): Illuminate\Database\Connection->statement('alter tableco...'smile #2 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Builder.php(169): Illuminate\Database\Schema\Blueprint->build(Object(Illuminate\Database\MySqlConnection), Object(Illuminate\Database\Schema\Grammars\MySq in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 555

EDIT: Hmmm, but it appears the forum has been upgraded...

&amp;gt;@adesh Heya, I&#039;m still getting this error when attempting to upgrade: &amp;gt;&amp;gt;Fatal error: Uncaught exception &#039;Illuminate\Database\QueryException&#039; with message &#039;SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can&#039;t DROP &#039;cat_id&#039;; check that column/key exists (SQL: alter table `codo_tags` drop `cat_id`)&#039; in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:555 Stack trace: #0 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(338): Illuminate\Database\Connection-&amp;gt;run(&#039;alter table `co...&#039;, Array, Object(Closure)) #1 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Blueprint.php(63): Illuminate\Database\Connection-&amp;gt;statement(&#039;alter table `co...&#039;) #2 /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Schema/Builder.php(169): Illuminate\Database\Schema\Blueprint-&amp;gt;build(Object(Illuminate\Database\MySqlConnection), Object(Illuminate\Database\Schema\Grammars\MySq in /home/fansitefestival/public_html/CrowsPerchForum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 555 EDIT: Hmmm, but it appears the forum has been upgraded...

Hi,

We have now released the latest version

I don't see here the enthusiasm anymore. No official announcement, no blog post about the new release, no update of the official forum since 2 months. I hope you won't abandon this project, because it used to be really cool.

Cheers

&amp;gt;Hi, &amp;gt;We have now released the latest version I don&#039;t see here the enthusiasm anymore. No official announcement, no blog post about the new release, no update of the official forum since 2 months. I hope you won&#039;t abandon this project, because it used to be really cool. Cheers

Hi,

Yes, spams have been a huge problem.

We are developing a content based filter system that should block most of the spams.

The past month, the development slowed down due to some server issues.

Hi, Yes, spams have been a huge problem. We are developing a content based filter system that should block most of the spams. The past month, the development slowed down due to some server issues.
463
15
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft