Codoforum related discussions
Post button not working on Codoforum V 3.0.2

Post button is not working on my live server. I hope someone can help.
My website is Market Watchers

54c8a3b767ed7.png

Post button is not working on my live server. I hope someone can help. My website is [Market Watchers](http://www.marketwatcherskenya.com) ![54c8a3b767ed7.png](serve/attachment&path=54c8a3b767ed7.png)

Do you get any errors in your browser error console when you click the post button ?

Do you get any errors in your browser error console when you click the post button ?

@adesh. No I do not get any errors at all.. The button does not do anything.

@adesh. No I do not get any errors at all.. The button does not do anything.

Hi,

We have faced a similar problem in some servers and have identified it to be caused by mod_security.

We have fixed this, so it should work in the next version.

Hi, We have faced a similar problem in some servers and have identified it to be caused by mod_security. We have fixed this, so it should work in the next version.

Thanks for the quick reply....I will be waiting for the next version.

Thanks for the quick reply....I will be waiting for the next version.

@adesh When will the next version be released? I forgot to ask!!

@adesh When will the next version be released? I forgot to ask!!

Thank you...Let me test it out
I have also discovered where the problem was..The server was running on php 5.4 native which I changed to php 5.6 and now it is working well..the tags are also working perfectly. Nice work. @adesh

Thank you...Let me test it out I have also discovered where the problem was..The server was running on php 5.4 native which I changed to php 5.6 and now it is working well..the tags are also working perfectly. Nice work. @adesh
edited Feb 7 '15 at 7:03 am
309
7
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft