Hi everyone, I stumbled upon Codoforum today after having tried a couple of other providers which weren't modern enough for my taste and I love it so far.
One thing I've been looking for but been unable to find yet is the option to make a certain category (for example the admin discussion area) visible to certain user groups. Is there such a thing? Will it be implented?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Best regards,
Dan
Hi everyone, I stumbled upon Codoforum today after having tried a couple of other providers which weren't modern enough for my taste and I love it so far.
One thing I've been looking for but been unable to find yet is the option to make a certain category (for example the admin discussion area) visible to certain user groups. Is there such a thing? Will it be implented?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Best regards,
Dan
edited Jan 24 '15 at 2:31 pm