Hi! I am trying to install Codoforums and I got up to entering my MySQL Data. I entered everything correctly but when I go to hit "Submit", it gives me a ton of errors.
I know I am entering everything correctly because I am even going to an application to remotely connect to it and I am entering the host (my website name), user, password and database into it and I can connect to it just fine. Do I have to whitelist any IP? Or is my SQL version outdated? It says my host should upgrade to the newest version but the database still works regardless. Here is what i'm seeing
"exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ' (removed) '@' (removed)' (using password: YES)'" and a bunch of other stuff is after that.
What can possibly be wrong?
Edit: Turns out that I do need to whitelist the IP which I tried white listing the domains IP but I had no luck with that.
Edit 2: I had to whitelist my own domain, I feel really stupid now. Problem solved!
Hi! I am trying to install Codoforums and I got up to entering my MySQL Data. I entered everything correctly but when I go to hit "Submit", it gives me a ton of errors.
I know I am entering everything correctly because I am even going to an application to remotely connect to it and I am entering the host (my website name), user, password and database into it and I can connect to it just fine. Do I have to whitelist any IP? Or is my SQL version outdated? It says my host should upgrade to the newest version but the database still works regardless. Here is what i'm seeing
"exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ' (removed) '@' (removed)' (using password: YES)'" and a bunch of other stuff is after that.
What can possibly be wrong?
Edit: Turns out that I do need to whitelist the IP which I tried white listing the domains IP but I had no luck with that.
Edit 2: I had to whitelist my own domain, I feel really stupid now. Problem solved!