Codoforum related discussions
Google SSO with Pretty URLs

I try to add SSO Single Sign On to my forum.
Successfully added Twitter, I added the keys for Google and Twitter to the config.php file.

My problem is with the REDIRECT URIS from the Google API settings.
I tried both http://actforum.nl/index.php?u=/uni_login/authorize&hauth.done=Google
and http://actforum.nl/uni_login/authorize&hauth.done=Google
but both give error 400. Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

I'm using pretty URLs. What should be the Callback URL for Google?

Thanks!

I try to add SSO Single Sign On to my forum. Successfully added Twitter, I added the keys for Google and Twitter to the config.php file. My problem is with the REDIRECT URIS from the Google API settings. I tried both http://actforum.nl/index.php?u=/uni_login/authorize&hauth.done=Google and http://actforum.nl/uni_login/authorize&hauth.done=Google but both give error 400. Error: redirect_uri_mismatch I'm using pretty URLs. What should be the Callback URL for Google? Thanks!
209
0
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft