FreiChat related discussions
Freichat SEF URLS are wrong

Freichat with Jomsocial (SEF) does not produce the correct profile URL when Apache uses URL re-writing

Example:

FreiChat SEF URL: http://www.kiwiklub.com/index.php/jomsocial/17998lann/profile

Required SEF URL:
http://www.kiwiklub.com/17998lann/profile

How do I change FreiChat so that the correct URL is created and linked to a chatter?

Freichat with Jomsocial (SEF) does not produce the correct profile URL when Apache uses URL re-writing **Example:** FreiChat SEF URL: http://www.kiwiklub.com/index.php/jomsocial/17998lann/profile Required SEF URL: http://www.kiwiklub.com/17998lann/profile How do I change FreiChat so that the correct URL is created and linked to a chatter?

okay no worries.
I edited out the extra URL bits from /freichat/server/drivers/JSocial

On line 25 I changed

From this:
$profile_url = $r_path . "index.php/jomsocial" . $result['profile_iden']."/profile";

To this:
$profile_url = $r_path . $result['profile_iden']."/profile";

profile URLS are working fine now

okay no worries. I edited out the extra URL bits from /freichat/server/drivers/JSocial On line 25 I changed From this: $profile_url = $r_path . "index.php/jomsocial" . $result['profile_iden']."/profile"; To this: $profile_url = $r_path . $result['profile_iden']."/profile"; profile URLS are working fine now
118
1
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft