Codoforum related discussions
Alternative to /admin folder

I need to use a different folder name to /admin for the backend because of restrictions on the hosting server. Is this possible - and what do I need to change? No problem editing files.

Thanks

Colin

I need to use a different folder name to /admin for the backend because of restrictions on the hosting server. Is this possible - and what do I need to change? No problem editing files. Thanks Colin

Hi,

You will have to edit many files for this change.

Provided a screenshot of the required files:

54bd434da02ea.png

May be we should define a constant for this so that it becomes possible to change the folder name by editing a single file.

Hi, You will have to edit many files for this change. Provided a screenshot of the required files: ![54bd434da02ea.png](serve/attachment&path=54bd434da02ea.png) May be we should define a constant for this so that it becomes possible to change the folder name by editing a single file.
159
2
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft