Codoforum related discussions
Add custom buttons to markitdown

How is this done? I know I have to fiddle with the set and style.css, but the editor.js seem to not generate my expected output!

How is this done? I know I have to fiddle with the set and style.css, but the editor.js seem to not generate my expected output!

What changes did you make ?

We are thinking of making an extensible API to make this very easy.

Let us know what buttons you are trying to add/remove, we will then make necessary changes to the core code so that you can do them by creating a plugin for codoforum.

What changes did you make ? We are thinking of making an extensible API to make this very easy. Let us know what buttons you are trying to add/remove, we will then make necessary changes to the core code so that you can do them by creating a plugin for codoforum.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
123
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft