Codoforum related discussions
When is the Joomla! plugin going to be released?

I found the plugin in GitHub, but the configuration of SSO in CodoForum is a bit unclear. I read the wiki on it but I am a bit confused on what my userGET and User login should be.

I found the plugin in GitHub, but the configuration of SSO in CodoForum is a bit unclear. I read the wiki on it but I am a bit confused on what my userGET and User login should be.

Happy Hunting...

We have already made the plugin here:
https://github.com/evnix/joomla-codoforum-sso

Did you read my post before replying @adesh? I said I did find it but this does not work. Maybe a bit of good instruction would help

>We have already made the plugin here: >https://github.com/evnix/joomla-codoforum-sso Did you read my post before replying @adesh? I said I did find it but this does not work. Maybe a bit of good instruction would help

Happy Hunting...

Sorry about that.

We will soon add some documentation with images for it .

Sorry about that. We will soon add some documentation with images for it .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

What must I do in backend of forum after install this plagin? I still have in backend of forum turn on plagin or not?
interesting for what field with client.php in this case?

What must I do in backend of forum after install this plagin? I still have in backend of forum turn on plagin or not? interesting for what field with client.php in this case?

@adesh What must I do in backend of forum after install plagin joomla integration sso? I still have in backend of forum turn on plagin or not?
interesting for what field with client.php in this case?

@adesh What must I do in backend of forum after install plagin joomla integration sso? I still have in backend of forum turn on plagin or not? interesting for what field with client.php in this case?

Hey, can you please give me a bit of insight?

I would really like to test out the forum, its clean and has a fresh look, but I cannot get the joomla integration working.

Can you please provide an example configuration for the SSO plugin thats directly related to joomla? I know I am not the only one needing help so please try and expedite the process.

Hey, can you please give me a bit of insight? I would really like to test out the forum, its clean and has a fresh look, but I cannot get the joomla integration working. Can you please provide an example configuration for the SSO plugin thats directly related to joomla? I know I am not the only one needing help so please try and expedite the process.

Happy Hunting...

I have problem with it too. During last weeks cant solve this problem.

I have problem with it too. During last weeks cant solve this problem.

Vietnamese are posting spam on the site... no admin has caught it yet? The support and community looks to be dyeing... Too bad... I really enjoyed the work these guys did...

Vietnamese are posting spam on the site... no admin has caught it yet? The support and community looks to be dyeing... Too bad... I really enjoyed the work these guys did...

Happy Hunting...

227
8
5
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft