FreiChat related discussions
frei-chat problems

hello there,
someone has already installed frei-chat?
Please send me the link I'm curious to see how it works. a month ago I bought the full version of frei-chat, 165$ and still can't get it to work, have many problems, css, js, ... all the content is full of problems.

so if anyone of you already installed, I would appreciate your help. thanks

Paolo

hello there, someone has already installed frei-chat? Please send me the link I'm curious to see how it works. a month ago I bought the full version of frei-chat, 165$ and still can't get it to work, have many problems, css, js, ... all the content is full of problems. so if anyone of you already installed, I would appreciate your help. thanks Paolo
127
0
1
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft