Codoforum related discussions
Dissable Activation

Hello community ,

It is possible to disable Activation? If so , where is the option? Or should I do it via code?

In addition , it is possible to allow guests to post? Like assign a random name like "guestxxx".

Thanks!

Hello community , It is possible to disable Activation? If so , where is the option? Or should I do it via code? In addition , it is possible to allow guests to post? Like assign a random name like "guestxxx". Thanks!

Hi,

By disable activation, do you user activation through email after registration ?

In addition , it is possible to allow guests to post? Like assign a random name like "guestxxx".

No, but we may probably add this feature in the next version.

Hi, By disable activation, do you user activation through email after registration ? >In addition , it is possible to allow guests to post? Like assign a random name like "guestxxx". No, but we may probably add this feature in the next version.

Actually what I needed is to go to and change at sys/CODOF/User/Register.php

public $user_status = 0; //pending , 1=approved>

To

public $user_status = 1; //pending , 1=approved

That disables activation , and the user do not receive any email to activate. This solves my issue smile

No, but we may probably add this feature in the next version

I am looking forward for it

Actually what I needed is to go to and change at sys/CODOF/User/Register.php > public $user_status = 0; //pending , 1=approved> To > public $user_status = 1; //pending , 1=approved That disables activation , and the user do not receive any email to activate. This solves my issue :) > No, but we may probably add this feature in the next version I am looking forward for it
edited Dec 22 '14 at 3:41 am
155
2
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft