Codoforum related discussions
CSS issue with social share buttons

I am having issue with Social Share buttons. I am using "Share This". The buttons were not showing properly, which Ihave discussed with Developer.

They have sent me this screenshot with error pointing out in CSS.

Please let me know where to edit in CodoForum CSS.

I am having issue with Social Share buttons. I am using "Share This". The buttons were not showing properly, which Ihave discussed with Developer. They have sent me this screenshot with error pointing out in CSS. Please let me know where to edit in CodoForum CSS.
edited Dec 20 '14 at 5:58 am

Hi,

Please ask your developer not to change any css styles of Codoforum.

The share buttons can be fixed by adding the following css style :

box-sizing: content-box;
Hi, Please ask your developer not to change any css styles of Codoforum. The share buttons can be fixed by adding the following css style : ``` box-sizing: content-box; ```

They'll not change anything.

Please let me know in which file, I need to add the css style. I am trying in cache / css /c5fb8541164a09743dbbb898d581ef91.css , but it is not working. Please advice me.

They'll not change anything. Please let me know in which file, I need to add the css style. I am trying in cache / css /c5fb8541164a09743dbbb898d581ef91.css , but it is not working. Please advice me.

As we said before, you do not have edit anything in Codoforum.

You have to edit the css of the social share buttons.
Or, is the css of the share buttons not available to you ?

As we said before, you do not have edit anything in Codoforum. You have to edit the css of the social share buttons. Or, is the css of the share buttons not available to you ?

I am using "sharethis" and they provide just a piece of code tags, no CSS.

I am using "[sharethis](http://sharethis.com)" and they provide just a piece of code tags, no CSS.
360
4
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft