Codoforum related discussions
Default notification level

Is there any level to change the default notification level?

Is there any level to change the default notification level?

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Hi,

The user can change the default notification level when a topic is created or a reply is made in his profile edit page.

Or do you want these notification levels to be something else before the user changes it ?

Hi, The user can change the default notification level when a topic is created or a reply is made in his profile edit page. Or do you want these notification levels to be something else before the user changes it ?
edited Dec 16 '14 at 4:19 pm

I just would like to set the default topic level before the user changes it.

I just would like to set the default topic level before the user changes it.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

It is possible by changing the core code, but it may be better to provide an option in the backend.

It is possible by changing the core code, but it may be better to provide an option in the backend.

It will be great! Can you tell me where I can found that option in the core file meanwhile?
Thank you in advantage.

It will be great! Can you tell me where I can found that option in the core file meanwhile? Thank you in advantage.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Hi,

We didn't try it, but you can change the default notification level by editing the file:

sys/CODOF/Forum/Notification/Subscriber.php

around line 49

static $DEFAULT = 2;

You can have values: 1,2,3 or 4.

Hi, We didn't try it, but you can change the default notification level by editing the file: sys/CODOF/Forum/Notification/Subscriber.php around line 49 ``` static $DEFAULT = 2; ``` You can have values: 1,2,3 or 4.

That's what I was looking for.
Thank you smile

That's what I was looking for. Thank you ;)

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

218
6
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft