Codoforum related discussions
Problems I'm facing with my codoforum

Im using codoforumv2.6(I downloaded it yesterday)
548d9cbcd912e.jpg

548d9750c6900.jpg

FIRST PROBLEM-

I get these errors when I click blocks in ui. So i'm unable to edit 'link' 'dropdown'

SECOND PROBLEM-

there's no confirmation mail receive when a user register.

THIRD -

How can I mail all registered users at once,like sending newsletter.

Im using codoforumv2.6(I downloaded it yesterday) ![548d9cbcd912e.jpg](serve/attachment&path=548d9cbcd912e.jpg) ![548d9750c6900.jpg](serve/attachment&path=548d9750c6900.jpg) FIRST PROBLEM- I get these errors when I click blocks in ui. So i'm unable to edit 'link' 'dropdown' SECOND PROBLEM- there's no confirmation mail receive when a user register. THIRD - How can I mail all registered users at once,like sending newsletter.
edited Dec 14 '14 at 2:20 pm

Hi,

Which version of Codoforum are you using ?
Can you try reinstalling it ?

there's no confirmation mail receive when a user register.

Do you get any error if you try registering an user or when you click on resend email in the profile page ?

How can I mail all registered users at once,like sending newsletter.

Codoforum does not support this feature.
We will implement it if we get more requests for it.

Hi, Which version of Codoforum are you using ? Can you try reinstalling it ? >there's no confirmation mail receive when a user register. Do you get any error if you try registering an user or when you click on resend email in the profile page ? >How can I mail all registered users at once,like sending newsletter. Codoforum does not support this feature. We will implement it if we get more requests for it.
295
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft