FreiChat related discussions
remove Powered by codologic link

hie guys, i recently installed and loved this software,however i would like to know how i can remove the powered by codologic link if its permitted.thanks smile

hie guys, i recently installed and loved this software,however i would like to know how i can remove the powered by codologic link if its permitted.thanks :)

You need to purchase any of the paid versions to remove the "powered by" link.

You need to purchase any of the paid versions to remove the "powered by" link.

This may sound silly but how to do get the paid version of FreiChat? I do not see a buy button for it on the main page nor do I see one in the administrator control panel for FreiChat.

This may sound silly but how to do get the paid version of FreiChat? I do not see a buy button for it on the main page nor do I see one in the administrator control panel for FreiChat.
1.16k
3
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft