Hi, this is my first post here 
I have installed your great software in my local xampp , I can't use UTF8 Characters in the "category name", when I use a completely Utf8 name like "آزمایش سرفصل" I can see the name and Icon in front page of site but I get this URL:
http://localhost/codoforum/index.php?u=/category/
and when I click it nothing happen,
when I use "test category" as the name of category, everything is ok and I get this URL :
http://localhost/codoforum/index.php?u=/category/test-category
I found similar problem here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13601477/zf2-utf8-characters-in-url-router
but I don't know How to fix It,
thank you for your great forum,
best regards,
Hamid
Hi, this is my first post here :)
I have installed your great software in my local xampp , I can't use UTF8 Characters in the "category name", when I use a completely Utf8 name like "آزمایش سرفصل" I can see the name and Icon in front page of site ** but I get this URL**:
http://localhost/codoforum/index.php?u=/category/
and when I click it nothing happen,
when I use "test category" as the name of category, everything is ok and I get this URL :
http://localhost/codoforum/index.php?u=/category/test-category
I found similar problem here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13601477/zf2-utf8-characters-in-url-router
but I don't know How to fix It,
thank you for your great forum,
best regards,
Hamid

