Dear reader,
I successfully managed to get the uni_login plugin working.
I was wondering though if the following is possible:
- Show the uni_login buttons in the menu bar.
- Disable the registration and login page.
- Remove the registration and login page from the menu bar.
This way the only way to login/register is by using an external service and the extra step of going to the login/registration page is gone as well.
I hope someone has a solution to (maybe even 1) of these. Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Cashman
Dear reader,
I successfully managed to get the uni_login plugin working.
I was wondering though if the following is possible:
- Show the uni_login buttons in the menu bar.
- Disable the registration and login page.
- Remove the registration and login page from the menu bar.
This way the only way to login/register is by using an external service and the extra step of going to the login/registration page is gone as well.
I hope someone has a solution to (maybe even 1) of these. Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Cashman