News and Announcements
FreiChat v8.7.2 release

This version contains only bug fixes .

Changes:

1. xhash order bug
2. htaccess file removed
3. ie console problem
4. email issue solved

This version contains only bug fixes . Changes: 1. xhash order bug 2. htaccess file removed 3. ie console problem 4. email issue solved
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

on my sitoosstrentino.altervista.org
always the same problem with the module slideshow, different position on the template when I get stuck active freichat
once you had solved ... but do not know how

on my sitoosstrentino.altervista.org always the same problem with the module slideshow, different position on the template when I get stuck active freichat once you had solved ... but do not know how

hello,
I noticed that from 8.6.1 to 8.7.2 there are files that have changed
I tried to copy the file freichat.js and now the slideshow module seems to work ..
what are the differences in that file?

hello, I noticed that from 8.6.1 to 8.7.2 there are files that have changed I tried to copy the file freichat.js and now the slideshow module seems to work .. what are the differences in that file?

There are quite a lot of changes . We don't keep a note of every single change .

There are quite a lot of changes . We don't keep a note of every single change .

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft