FreiChat related discussions
Users Chat Messages History

Can we, in Freichat, see as an Administrator users chat history? For example Seeing the last two days chat...

Also, Can Freichat automatically delete old chat messages? For example, deleting all messages older than 5 days... Or do we have to do it manually?

Thank you

Can we, in Freichat, see as an Administrator users chat history? For example Seeing the last two days chat... Also, Can Freichat automatically delete old chat messages? For example, deleting all messages older than 5 days... Or do we have to do it manually? Thank you

I have the same issue please help me. I want to be able to allow users to delete there message history or get admin to access members message history for moderation purpose. Please help me out too

I have the same issue please help me. I want to be able to allow users to delete there message history or get admin to access members message history for moderation purpose. Please help me out too

Hi

We do have a way to delete chat history but we have not made it visible in the UI due to some issues.

We have plans to add moderation features.
If you urgently need to delete some messages or conversations let us know via email and we will do it for you.

Hi We do have a way to delete chat history but we have not made it visible in the UI due to some issues. We have plans to add moderation features. If you urgently need to delete some messages or conversations let us know via email and we will do it for you.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

In Freichat, administrators can view users' chat history, including conversations from the last two days. This feature provides insights and facilitates administrative oversight, enhancing the overall management of the platform.

In Freichat, administrators can view users' chat history, including conversations from the last two days. This feature provides insights and facilitates administrative oversight, enhancing the overall management of the platform.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft