News and Announcements
FreiChatX 4.6 stable version released

Today i.e on 13 March stable version of FreiChatX has been released.

No doubts, even stable version can have bugs .

Features Added :

1. Online user count is now shown.
2. On new message there is image change.
3. Quick installation added but only for Joomla users.
4. Added Unicode support

Improvements :

1. Improved JS performance related to minimizing the chatwindow.
2. Blocked parallel/simultaneous requests when creating chatwindow.
3. Improved CSS by adding style rules thus extending support.

Bugfixes :

7 minor bugs and 4 major bugs solved

So overall there have been many changes in this version.
Like always , this version is now available in the Downloads section.

EDIT : Forgot to mention sound works now !

Today i.e on 13 March stable version of FreiChatX has been released. No doubts, even stable version can have bugs . Features Added : 1. Online user count is now shown. 2. On new message there is image change. 3. Quick installation added but only for Joomla users. 4. Added Unicode support Improvements : 1. Improved JS performance related to minimizing the chatwindow. 2. Blocked parallel/simultaneous requests when creating chatwindow. 3. Improved CSS by adding style rules thus extending support. Bugfixes : 7 minor bugs and 4 major bugs solved So overall there have been many changes in this version. Like always , this version is now available in the Downloads section. EDIT : Forgot to mention sound works now !
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Just installed the latest Version of your FreichatX.

Wonderful App. Very nice as always and now it's going to get adult. Following Freichat since V1 I can just say thank you for your work and your passion.

One error i found, when i was changing the css.php online in the admin-area of freichat was the following: When you save the changes (i think the editor) destroys the Image-URLs with adding 3 backslashes before and after the php-code. So it is better to use a free html-editor to change the CSS.

Otherwise your work is awesome. My respect to you and your work...

Best regards from germany...!

Just installed the latest Version of your FreichatX. Wonderful App. Very nice as always and now it's going to get adult. Following Freichat since V1 I can just say thank you for your work and your passion. One error i found, when i was changing the css.php online in the admin-area of freichat was the following: When you save the changes (i think the editor) destroys the Image-URLs with adding 3 backslashes before and after the php-code. So it is better to use a free html-editor to change the CSS. Otherwise your work is awesome. My respect to you and your work... Best regards from germany...!
http://www.desmorosso.de

can you provide me with the file contents of css.php
i guess the backslashes are automatically added

nice to see you again donino!

can you provide me with the file contents of css.php i guess the backslashes are automatically added nice to see you again donino!
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft