$wsa = array ( 'a' , 'b' ,'c'smile: // towns in warri south
$wna = array ( 'j' , 'k' ,'l'smile: // towns in warri north
$wswa =array( 'x' , 'y' , 'z'smile // towns in warri southwest

If the user should select warri south as his local govt
then selects 'y' as his town of origin, i would want the
Script to alert him that the the town selected is not
in that local government area.
Pls send the entire code for inclusion into the form. Thank you

On my registration form i want to include 3 local governments out of out which the user will select 1 by use of radio Input type. Each local govt will have towns of Origins. What i want is the code or script that the town chosen is not in your selected local Govt. $ws ="warri south" $wn ="warri north" $wsw ="warri southwest" $wsa = array ( 'a' , 'b' ,'c'): // towns in warri south $wna = array ( 'j' , 'k' ,'l'): // towns in warri north $wswa =array( 'x' , 'y' , 'z') // towns in warri southwest If the user should select warri south as his local govt then selects 'y' as his town of origin, i would want the Script to alert him that the the town selected is not in that local government area. Pls send the entire code for inclusion into the form. Thank you

Hi,

We did not add any dependent validation support in the custom fields as it will make that functionality unnecessarily complicated.

To implement your use case, you will have to write a plugin. We can help you with that.

Hi, We did not add any dependent validation support in the custom fields as it will make that functionality unnecessarily complicated. To implement your use case, you will have to write a plugin. We can help you with that.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft