Codoforum related discussions
Break images

Hi All

I intalled codoforum but when send a new post the images are break
5b6495f630e64

Help me please!

Hi All I intalled codoforum but when send a new post the images are break ![5b6495f630e64](serve/attachment&path=5b6495f630e64) Help me please!

Hi

Can you try reinstalling the forum after taking a backup of your database?

Was this a new install or copy paste an existing installation?

Hi Can you try reinstalling the forum after taking a backup of your database? Was this a new install or copy paste an existing installation?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hi

Was a new install.

When I make a new topic all look fine, the problem is when I public it.

Hi Was a new install. When I make a new topic all look fine, the problem is when I public it.

If it's new install how do you have existing topics?

If you want attachments from a different forum to work you need to copy those files/images from sites/default/assets/img/attachments

If it's new install how do you have existing topics? If you want attachments from a different forum to work you need to copy those files/images from sites/default/assets/img/attachments

I created a topic.
when I created the topic the image look like fine but when I publicated it, the image is not visible

5b92ec36df110
5b92ecb31af07

I created a topic. when I created the topic the image look like fine but when I publicated it, the image is not visible ![5b92ec36df110](serve/attachment&path=5b92ec36df110) ![5b92ecb31af07](serve/attachment&path=5b92ecb31af07)

Hi,

Can you give us the link to your forum ?

Hi, Can you give us the link to your forum ?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft