General discussion
Notify administrator when user registers

Is it possible to send a notification email to the administrator when a user registers? I have enabled the "Account registrations require admin approval" option, but it seems the administrator is not notified.

What have I missed?

Another question: if I allow unverified users to create new topics, is it possible to automatically make those posts moderated, so that they only show up, after moderation?

Is it possible to send a notification email to the administrator when a user registers? I have enabled the "Account registrations require admin approval" option, but it seems the administrator is not notified. What have I missed? Another question: if I allow unverified users to create new topics, is it possible to automatically make those posts moderated, so that they only show up, after moderation?

Is it possible to send a notification email to the administrator when a user registers? I have enabled the "Account registrations require admin approval" option, but it seems the administrator is not notified.

It is possibly a bug. We will have a look at it.

Another question: if I allow unverified users to create new topics, is it possible to automatically make those posts moderated, so that they only show up, after moderation?

We will take this as a feature request as it's currently not available.
Since this is a small change, we will most probably include it in the next release.

>Is it possible to send a notification email to the administrator when a user registers? I have enabled the "Account registrations require admin approval" option, but it seems the administrator is not notified. It is possibly a bug. We will have a look at it. >Another question: if I allow unverified users to create new topics, is it possible to automatically make those posts moderated, so that they only show up, after moderation? We will take this as a feature request as it's currently not available. Since this is a small change, we will most probably include it in the next release.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft