Codoforum related discussions
Installing codoforum

I am interesting in CodoForum, so I want to test and install my own server.
Now my system is based on PHP 5.6.32 and MySQL 5.1.73.

I deploy source code on server by FTP, and I faced bellow error.

• Unable to require /home/neoguru/html/everitas_test/sys/Illuminate/Database/ConnectionResolverInterface.php

What's the problem?

I am interesting in CodoForum, so I want to test and install my own server. Now my system is based on PHP 5.6.32 and MySQL 5.1.73. I deploy source code on server by FTP, and I faced bellow error. - Unable to require /home/neoguru/html/everitas_test/sys/Illuminate/Database/ConnectionResolverInterface.php What's the problem?

Hi,

Are you sure your PHP version is 5.6.X ? Because this error usually happens for lower versions of PHP <5.4

Hi, Are you sure your PHP version is 5.6.X ? Because this error usually happens for lower versions of PHP &lt;5.4
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Yes, that is 5.6.32, because I put phpinfo() in that server by webpage.

so You mean, that error occur under PHP 5.4.x version, right?

hm...

I will check other ENV.

Thank you so much.

Yes, that is 5.6.32, because I put phpinfo() in that server by webpage. so You mean, that error occur under PHP 5.4.x version, right? hm... I will check other ENV. Thank you so much.

I checked other ENV, only checking about PHP related, I can't find some thing wrong.

In fact, I upgraded PHP version from 5.3.X to 5.6.32 for installing codofurum.

What do I missed?

I checked other ENV, only checking about PHP related, I can&#039;t find some thing wrong. In fact, I upgraded PHP version from 5.3.X to 5.6.32 for installing codofurum. What do I missed?

Hi,

Can you check if this file actually exists ?:
everitas_test/sys/Illuminate/Database/ConnectionResolverInterface.php

Try downloading the codoforum zip and installing it again

Hi, Can you check if this file actually exists ?: everitas_test/sys/Illuminate/Database/ConnectionResolverInterface.php Try downloading the codoforum zip and installing it again
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft