Codoforum related discussions
Mobile bug report

hi,
i found a small anoying bug in the forum version for the mobile version

i was browsing this site on my mobile , but when i wanted to watch the tutorial link ( youtube ) then i couldn't even copy/paste the link

on mobile it does not work to copy , at least not on Ios and iphone

can you check this and fix this in a later release ? as not able to copy is wasting a mobile view (no point using mobile if you can not copy the links is it ? )

hi, i found a small anoying bug in the forum version for the mobile version i was browsing this site on my mobile , but when i wanted to watch the tutorial link ( youtube ) then i couldn't even copy/paste the link on mobile it does not work to copy , at least not on Ios and iphone can you check this and fix this in a later release ? as not able to copy is wasting a mobile view (no point using mobile if you can not copy the links is it ? )

Hi,

Which link were you not able to copy ? From the forum post or address bar ?

Hi, Which link were you not able to copy ? From the forum post or address bar ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

i could not copy the link from the post

if i press on the screen for some time then it should provide a select menu ( iphone )
in this case it does nothing , really nothing

probably its javascript related ?

here is the topic
try to copy that youtube link
http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/8505/video-on-installing-codoforum-on-cpanel

2 min ago i tested it again
and i still can not copy the link
i can press the link and it opens the youtube app ( iphone os 11 ) but i can not long press to manually copy the link or any kind of text

Greets from PowerChaos

i could not copy the link from the post if i press on the screen for some time then it should provide a select menu ( iphone ) in this case it does nothing , really nothing probably its javascript related ? here is the topic try to copy that youtube link http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/8505/video-on-installing-codoforum-on-cpanel 2 min ago i tested it again and i still can not copy the link i can press the link and it opens the youtube app ( iphone os 11 ) but i can not long press to manually copy the link or any kind of text Greets from PowerChaos

It works fine on Android. We will test it on iPhone and fix it if its a bug.

It works fine on Android. We will test it on iPhone and fix it if its a bug.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft