Codoforum related discussions
[Bug Report] in V3 - Category Issue
bug

Hi!

i having a problem with the category permalinks in v3, I have 3 main category for my product and each category has sub category for "bug report"

I have put all 3 name sub category name as "bug report" but somehow the problem is that all 3 category has the same permalink http://example.com/category/bug-report

which is causing problem and unable to separate the post, is there a way to fix it, because from admin panel i can't change the permalink, change the name of category won't help.

do i have to edit from database or is there another way to fix it? if there is another solution please put a link here because i can't find any solution for this problem in forum.

Thanks,

Hi! i having a problem with the category permalinks in v3, I have 3 main category for my product and each category has sub category for "bug report" I have put all 3 name sub category name as "bug report" but somehow the problem is that all 3 category has the same permalink http://example.com/category/bug-report which is causing problem and unable to separate the post, is there a way to fix it, because from admin panel i can't change the permalink, change the name of category won't help. do i have to edit from database or is there another way to fix it? if there is another solution please put a link here because i can't find any solution for this problem in forum. Thanks,

We did check this and that is indeed an issue.
We will have this fixed in the upcoming versions.
you can currently directly edit the table: codo_categories
It won't cause any problem in the future.

We did check this and that is indeed an issue. We will have this fixed in the upcoming versions. you can currently directly edit the table: codo_categories It won't cause any problem in the future.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft