General discussion
Points Economy for Codo Forum?

Is there any sort of points economy available for Codo Forum, whereby members can gain points [be it called Gold, Money, Zeni or whatever one might call their currency] and can then freely exchange them with one another?

Alternatively, is there an option to special purchase a plugin to be made for such a purpose, and what would that cost? If a reference would help, I have a plugin made for mybb, different systems but they both run on PHP so it could likely serve as a starting point I imagine [but I lack any PHP knowledge so this speculation could be totally off lol.]

Is there any sort of points economy available for Codo Forum, whereby members can gain points [be it called Gold, Money, Zeni or whatever one might call their currency] and can then freely exchange them with one another? Alternatively, is there an option to special purchase a plugin to be made for such a purpose, and what would that cost? If a reference would help, I have a plugin made for mybb, different systems but they both run on PHP so it could likely serve as a starting point I imagine [but I lack any PHP knowledge so this speculation could be totally off lol.]

That is indeed a good idea.
What is this mainly used for though?

That is indeed a good idea. What is this mainly used for though?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Either as a sort of reputation/karma type featute for general community purposes, or for the sake of a game of some kind.

Its also often used to allow members to earn certain privilleges or trade the rewards of their activity for virtual products/favors either from staff or from other members.

Either as a sort of reputation/karma type featute for general community purposes, or for the sake of a game of some kind. Its also often used to allow members to earn certain privilleges or trade the rewards of their activity for virtual products/favors either from staff or from other members.

yes but it will take a while as there are other important features on the queue

yes but it will take a while as there are other important features on the queue
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Naturally, I just wasn't aware whether or not this had been accepted into the queue.

Is there any place the queue can be viewed by the public?

Naturally, I just wasn't aware whether or not this had been accepted into the queue. Is there any place the queue can be viewed by the public?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft