Codoforum related discussions
Questions about the paid version

Hello

If I buy the $79 paid plan (http://codoforum.com/buy):

• can I use my own domain?
  • can I use my own hosting or do I have to use yours?
  • where are your hosting company's servers located and will it be fast for people from other continents (America, Europe, Austalia, Asia)?
  • does your host allow adult / erotic content if it is legal in Europe?
  • if I use your hosting, can I download backups of my forum from cPanel into my PC?
  • if I already have a free version of CODOforum (hosted by another hosting company), will you migrate it to your hosting?
  • will you do the upgrades for my forum for 2 years? Actually do the upgrades yourselves, not just tell me how to do them?
  • are there any bandwidth and space limits on your hosting plan?
  • does your host have DDoS protection?
  • if my forum gets DDoSed, can your host mitigate the attack?
  • if after two years I want to move my forum to another hosting company, can I migrate it through cPanel?

Thanks.

Hello If I buy the $79 paid plan (http://codoforum.com/buy): - can I use my own domain? - can I use my own hosting or do I have to use yours? - where are your hosting company's servers located and will it be fast for people from other continents (America, Europe, Austalia, Asia)? - does your host allow adult / erotic content if it is legal in Europe? - if I use your hosting, can I download backups of my forum from cPanel into my PC? - if I already have a free version of CODOforum (hosted by another hosting company), will you migrate it to your hosting? - will you do the upgrades for my forum for 2 years? Actually do the upgrades yourselves, not just tell me how to do them? - are there any bandwidth and space limits on your hosting plan? - does your host have DDoS protection? - if my forum gets DDoSed, can your host mitigate the attack? - if after two years I want to move my forum to another hosting company, can I migrate it through cPanel? Thanks.
edited Jul 5 at 12:22 pm

I'm interested in that package too...

I'm interested in that package too...

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (5000+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

can I use my own domain?

yes

can I use my own hosting or do I have to use yours?

You can use any.

where are your hosting company's servers located and will it be fast for people from other continents (America, Europe, Austalia, Asia)?

Luxemberg and US

does your host allow adult / erotic content if it is legal in Europe?

Yes as long as it is legal

if I use your hosting, can I download backups of my forum from cPanel into my PC?

Yes

if I already have a free version of CODOforum (hosted by another hosting company), will you migrate it to your hosting?

Yes

will you do the upgrades for my forum for 2 years? Actually do the upgrades yourselves, not just tell me how to do them?

Yes these packages are more about the service. Hosting is mostly complimentary.

are there any bandwidth and space limits on your hosting plan?

20GB of space and 150GB of bandwidth which is more than enough for most forums.

does your host have DDoS protection?
if my forum gets DDoSed, can your host mitigate the attack?

No we do not have that capacity, it is recommended that you use a host which specializes in mitigating DDoS.

if after two years I want to move my forum to another hosting company, can I migrate it through cPanel?

Yes

In your scenario, it mostly looks like you should use your own hosting and buy the package for the service if you need it.

> can I use my own domain? yes > can I use my own hosting or do I have to use yours? You can use any. > where are your hosting company's servers located and will it be fast for people from other continents (America, Europe, Austalia, Asia)? Luxemberg and US > does your host allow adult / erotic content if it is legal in Europe? Yes as long as it is legal > if I use your hosting, can I download backups of my forum from cPanel into my PC? Yes > if I already have a free version of CODOforum (hosted by another hosting company), will you migrate it to your hosting? Yes > will you do the upgrades for my forum for 2 years? Actually do the upgrades yourselves, not just tell me how to do them? Yes these packages are more about the service. Hosting is mostly complimentary. > are there any bandwidth and space limits on your hosting plan? 20GB of space and 150GB of bandwidth which is more than enough for most forums. >does your host have DDoS protection? if my forum gets DDoSed, can your host mitigate the attack? No we do not have that capacity, it is recommended that you use a host which specializes in mitigating DDoS. > if after two years I want to move my forum to another hosting company, can I migrate it through cPanel? Yes In your scenario, it mostly looks like you should use your own hosting and [buy the package](http://codoforum.com/buy) for the service if you need it.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Quick question:

How much does it cost to remove just the "powered by"? Can it be settled as one time payment?

Quick question: How much does it cost to remove just the "powered by"? Can it be settled as one time payment?

Can it be settled as one time payment?

Yes one time payment per domain.

> Can it be settled as one time payment? Yes one time payment per domain.

Can you include the "priority support" feature in the Basic plan too?

I don't need hosting, I don't need integration with website and I don't care if it says "Powered by Codoforum" in the footer.

The only thing I want is installation of the forum on my hosting account, upgrades for two years and priority support.

Can you include the "priority support" feature in the Basic plan too? I don't need hosting, I don't need integration with website and I don't care if it says "Powered by Codoforum" in the footer. The only thing I want is installation of the forum on my hosting account, upgrades for two years and priority support.

you got that!
just contact us on admin[@]codologic.com after purchase.

you got that! just contact us on admin[@]codologic.com after purchase.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft