Codoforum related discussions
Unable to login or register - local host error

well i dont know whats wrong with codoforum support but the admins seems not to be replying problems for some time now

Anyway for your problem
login to your admin dashboard
click on the plugins
then disable SSO(single sign on ) plugin

holla check your register buttons and they should be functional again

whatsap-08117290333

well i dont know whats wrong with codoforum support but the admins seems not to be replying problems for some time now Anyway for your problem login to your admin dashboard click on the plugins then disable SSO(single sign on ) plugin holla check your register buttons and they should be functional again whatsap-08117290333

well i dont know whats wrong with codoforum support but the admins seems not to be replying problems for some time now

Anyway for your problem
login to your admin dashboard
click on the plugins
then disable SSO(single sign on ) plugin

holla check your register buttons and they should be functional again

whatsap-08117290333

Support seems to go quiet just before a major update, hopefully it's a sign....

>well i dont know whats wrong with codoforum support but the admins seems not to be replying problems for some time now >Anyway for your problem >login to your admin dashboard >click on the plugins >then disable SSO(single sign on ) plugin >holla check your register buttons and they should be functional again >whatsap-08117290333 Support seems to go quiet just before a major update, hopefully it's a sign....

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (5000+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft