Plugins
A mobile app Package Is Needed for codoforum

please @adesh1414127033 Is there any mobile app for codoforum or any github project where we just have to edit some parameters and pack together as an android app that shows my codoforum site just like the web version or slicker

this is really required in codoforum and will be of great use to us

this would really help
if there is none for now.. can you really help us create one? Definitely you designed the software the software and would be in better position to handle little problems like this

we just need to have mobile app working fine for the codoforum installation

please @adesh1414127033 Is there any mobile app for codoforum or any github project where we just have to edit some parameters and pack together as an android app that shows my codoforum site just like the web version or slicker this is really required in codoforum and will be of great use to us this would really help if there is none for now.. can you really help us create one? Definitely you designed the software the software and would be in better position to handle little problems like this we just need to have mobile app working fine for the codoforum installation
edited Jun 8 at 7:38 am

Maybe ask your members to add the forum to their home screen?

Maybe ask your members to add the forum to their home screen?

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (5000+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

you know definitely thats different from wha am talking about, for example www.smsportalcreator.com the y have an a package for mobile app.. all you have to do is to download and edit the names and all that then pack it online on any platform using app keys IOS ANDROID JAVA WINDOWS all where supported @adesh1414127033 how possible ca this be

you know definitely thats different from wha am talking about, for example www.smsportalcreator.com the y have an a package for mobile app.. all you have to do is to download and edit the names and all that then pack it online on any platform using app keys IOS ANDROID JAVA WINDOWS all where supported @adesh1414127033 how possible ca this be

Yes I know its different, I have rebuilt apps in the past from CodeCanyon . Good content, active membership, newsletters and being out there on the internet will help your forum to be busy...

>you know definitely thats different from wha am talking about, for example www.smsportalcreator.com the y have an a package for mobile app.. all you have to do is to download and edit the names and all that then pack it online on any platform using app keys IOS ANDROID JAVA WINDOWS all where supported @adesh1414127033 how possible ca this be Yes I know its different, I have rebuilt apps in the past from CodeCanyon . Good content, active membership, newsletters and being out there on the internet will help your forum to be busy...

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (5000+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

Hi,

You can use the forum APIs in your website app to show topics/posts .

But there is no ready made package made for that yet

Hi, You can use the forum APIs in your website app to show topics/posts . But there is no ready made package made for that yet

Yes I know its different, I have rebuilt apps in the past from CodeCanyon . Good content, active membership, newsletters and being out there on the internet will help your forum to be busy...

@hard_as_snails

you have rebuilt apps??.. do u have any help for codoforum? like something i can use too??

>Yes I know its different, I have rebuilt apps in the past from CodeCanyon . Good content, active membership, newsletters and being out there on the internet will help your forum to be busy... @hard_as_snails you have rebuilt apps??.. do u have any help for codoforum? like something i can use too??
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft