News and Announcements
Any Updates on V4 ?

Hi There,

Just wondered if there were any new updated on the V4 released ?

Thanks,

Hi There, Just wondered if there were any new updated on the V4 released ? Thanks,

wondering the same too & can't wait for it!

wondering the same too & can't wait for it!

hoping it's soon as waiting to release a website smile

hoping it's soon as waiting to release a website :)

Hoping its soon as I'm waiting to release my site smile

Hoping its soon as I'm waiting to release my site :)

We are redesigning many elements of the forum.

It should be released in first week of April

We are redesigning many elements of the forum. It should be released in first week of April

Will the new version have an easier theme version ?

Will the new version have an easier theme version ?

Hi there will templates be easier on the new release ?

If so what are the chances of being able to pre-develop one ?

Hi there will templates be easier on the new release ? If so what are the chances of being able to pre-develop one ?
edited Mar 8 at 12:11 pm

It is better if you do not touch the templates except for changing colors through colors.less until the new version is released.

It is better if you do not touch the templates except for changing colors through colors.less until the new version is released.

I cannot guarantee on that, but we will certainly try to.

I cannot guarantee on that, but we will certainly try to.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hi

We are almost done but the theme revamp is taking quite a lot of time.

It is a huge change so testing every aspect may take time.

We are planning to release it by this week end

Hi We are almost done but the theme revamp is taking quite a lot of time. It is a huge change so testing every aspect may take time. We are planning to release it by this week end
edited Apr 17 at 4:17 pm

Awesome is there somewhere we can have a look before release? Any plans to monetize Codoforum or plugins?

Awesome is there somewhere we can have a look before release? Any plans to monetize Codoforum or plugins?

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (5000+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

hello @adesh1414127033 ! any news on update to V4 ? maybe before summer ?

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

Summer next week officially...

>hello @adesh1414127033 ! any news on update to V4 ? maybe before summer ? Summer next week officially...

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (5000+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

Hi,

Although v4 is ready, we have committed some custom development to a customer which is taking time.

We will release it after that(for sure this month end) as it will also add few new features to the forum.

Hi, Although v4 is ready, we have committed some custom development to a customer which is taking time. We will release it after that(for sure this month end) as it will also add few new features to the forum.

hello @adesh1414127033 !!

month has ended ! any news ? we will be happy to work on new version before the end of summer holidays smile

many thanks for your work !

hello @adesh1414127033 !! month has ended ! any news ? we will be happy to work on new version before the end of summer holidays :) many thanks for your work !

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

We are in the final phase now.
Just testing things few things here are there.

We are in the final phase now. Just testing things few things here are there.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

We are in the final phase now.
Just testing things few things here are there.

Cool...

>We are in the final phase now. >Just testing things few things here are there. Cool...

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft