Plugins
Could not integrate sso login with existing website

I am noob into CODOFORUM, i am trying to login user using existing Database. I am trying to integrate SSO Login library given in documentation of CF. But i don't understand how to integrate it,
Here are my settings of SSO plugin:

58be87a268c0e.png

When i enable plugin it takes me to the form.php but after entering email & password and clicking login a blank page is displayed.

If you please give me any example of how to do this task, that would be awesome. (As there is not enough Documentation on this topic).

Client.php

58be884ca7d30.png

I am noob into CODOFORUM, i am trying to login user using existing Database. I am trying to integrate SSO Login library given in documentation of CF. But i don't understand how to integrate it, Here are my settings of SSO plugin: ![58be87a268c0e.png](serve/attachment&path=58be87a268c0e.png) When i enable plugin it takes me to the form.php but after entering email & password and clicking login a blank page is displayed. If you please give me any example of how to do this task, that would be awesome. (As there is not enough Documentation on this topic). **Client.php** ![58be884ca7d30.png](serve/attachment&path=58be884ca7d30.png)

When i enable plugin it takes me to the form.php but after entering email & password and clicking login a blank page is displayed.

That is your part of the code, you need to redirect the user back to codoforum homepage.
Codoforum will then detect whether he is logged in or not by sending request to
http://localhost/nama-forum/dummy.php

>When i enable plugin it takes me to the form.php but after entering email & password and clicking login a blank page is displayed. That is your part of the code, you need to redirect the user back to codoforum homepage. Codoforum will then detect whether he is logged in or not by sending request to http://localhost/nama-forum/dummy.php
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft