General discussion
Guaranteed Installation & setup

Heloo.
I am interesed to buy Corporate freichat for a site and yours forum.
Is posible to help me to can adjust to script to use database admin panel, user interfaces and to instal on my script?
How long do you think it would take? How much is this?

Heloo. I am interesed to buy Corporate freichat for a site and yours forum. Is posible to help me to can adjust to script to use database admin panel, user interfaces and to instal on my script? How long do you think it would take? How much is this?

Hi,

Is posible to help me to can adjust to script to use database admin panel, user interfaces and to instal on my script?

From what we understood, you want us to install freichat and codoforum and integrate both of them with your website ?

It will be done within a week. The cost depends on your script. Is it a custom script or a CMS ?

Hi, >Is posible to help me to can adjust to script to use database admin panel, user interfaces and to instal on my script? From what we understood, you want us to install freichat and codoforum and integrate both of them with your website ? It will be done within a week. The cost depends on your script. Is it a custom script or a CMS ?

I want to use the browser-based online game unscript script A copy of the script is free in github.com/sandub/stellarwars

I want to use the browser-based online game unscript script A copy of the script is free in github.com/sandub/stellarwars
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft