Codoforum related discussions
Cannot Set Up Facebook Login

Guys, I've activated the plugin, created the app in facebook developers.
When I try to register, it says...

"App Not Set Up: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."

However, on facebook itself, when I look at the app, it says...

"Your app is currently live and available to the public."

So I've no idea why it's not working.

Perhaps you can test it at musclehacker.com

I'm going to go ahead and try creating the twitter and google logins now.

I followed the instructions and pasted in the created application credentials (App ID and Secret) into the sys/Ext/hybridauth/config.php file.

Any help would be great.

Mark

Guys, I've activated the plugin, created the app in facebook developers. When I try to register, it says... "App Not Set Up: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions." However, on facebook itself, when I look at the app, it says... "Your app is currently live and available to the public." So I've no idea why it's not working. Perhaps you can test it at musclehacker.com I'm going to go ahead and try creating the twitter and google logins now. I followed the instructions and pasted in the created application credentials (App ID and Secret) into the sys/Ext/hybridauth/config.php file. Any help would be great. Mark

Ok. So I followed the twitter instructions. I get this error...

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home1/muscleha/public_html/musclehacker.com/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Provider_Model_OAuth1.php on line 67
Missing provider application credentials.

Ok. So I followed the twitter instructions. I get this error... Notice: Undefined index: key in /home1/muscleha/public_html/musclehacker.com/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Provider_Model_OAuth1.php on line 67 Missing provider application credentials.

And now google. This is the error message

"Notice: Undefined index: id in /home1/muscleha/public_html/musclehacker.com/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Provider_Model_OAuth2.php on line 60
Missing provider application credentials."

And now google. This is the error message "Notice: Undefined index: id in /home1/muscleha/public_html/musclehacker.com/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Provider_Model_OAuth2.php on line 60 Missing provider application credentials."

To help, here is the code in the config file...

"Google" => array (
                "enabled" => true,
                "keys"    => array ( "xyz" => "", "xyz" => "" ),
            ),

"Facebook" => array (
                "enabled" => true,
                "keys"    => array ( "id" => "xyz", "secret" => "xyz" ),
                "trustForwarded" => false
            ),

"Twitter" => array (
                "enabled" => true,
                "keys"    => array ( "xyz" => "", "xyz" => "" )
            ),

Edit: Removed sensitive data

To help, here is the code in the config file... ```` "Google" => array ( "enabled" => true, "keys" => array ( "xyz" => "", "xyz" => "" ), ), "Facebook" => array ( "enabled" => true, "keys" => array ( "id" => "xyz", "secret" => "xyz" ), "trustForwarded" => false ), "Twitter" => array ( "enabled" => true, "keys" => array ( "xyz" => "", "xyz" => "" ) ), ```` Edit: Removed sensitive data
edited Jan 4 '17 at 5:33 pm

Any help with this, guys? I really think I have set this up properly and followed instructions.
If you go to http://musclehacker.com/index.php?u=/user/register you can click on the social links and see for yourself the error messages.

I'm loving the forums so far. I have a following of tens of thousands, so I hope I can help with spreading the word. Codoforum is much better than anything else I've used.

I'll be launching once I have everything sorted smile

Any help with this, guys? I really think I have set this up properly and followed instructions. If you go to http://musclehacker.com/index.php?u=/user/register you can click on the social links and see for yourself the error messages. I'm loving the forums so far. I have a following of tens of thousands, so I hope I can help with spreading the word. Codoforum is much better than anything else I've used. I'll be launching once I have everything sorted :)

No? I notice that at the end of the code, there is a blank " " for all 3 options. Is there something supposed to go in there apart from ID/key or secret?

I have followed the instructions on this page https://codoforum.com/documentation/setup-facebook-twitter-google-login

Or if this is just not working, could you let me know so I can disable the plugin before I launch the forums?

No? I notice that at the end of the code, there is a blank " " for all 3 options. Is there something supposed to go in there apart from ID/key or secret? I have followed the instructions on this page https://codoforum.com/documentation/setup-facebook-twitter-google-login Or if this is just not working, could you let me know so I can disable the plugin before I launch the forums?

@MarkMcManus , can you try the combination of id and secret from our app.
Send us an email to admin[@]codologic.com, we will reply you with the details

@MarkMcManus , can you try the combination of id and secret from our app. Send us an email to admin[@]codologic.com, we will reply you with the details

@adesh1414127033 Did you get my email, buddy? I sent it a few days ago. Perhaps check your spam folder if it's not in your inbox.
Many thanks smile

@adesh1414127033 Did you get my email, buddy? I sent it a few days ago. Perhaps check your spam folder if it's not in your inbox. Many thanks :)

Hello, could you tell me if HybridAuth 2.9.2 works on your codoforum?
I have some strange bugs for a few days.. smile

Hello, could you tell me if HybridAuth 2.9.2 works on your codoforum? I have some strange bugs for a few days.. :(

myforum/unilogin/login/Facebook#=_

Authentication failed. The user has canceled the authentication or the provider refused the connection.

myforum/uni_login/login/Facebook#_=_ > Authentication failed. The user has canceled the authentication or the provider refused the connection.

Hi,

We will be updating the hybrudauth plugin in our next version so maybe that should fix the issue as the old version doesn't support the new API released by facebook

Hi, We will be updating the hybrudauth plugin in our next version so maybe that should fix the issue as the old version doesn't support the new API released by facebook
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft