Codoforum related discussions
Minimum characters for a reply

A minimum characters for replies setting in admin's global settings would be useful to encourage more dialogue/interaction as I have users at the moment do 3-4 character replies...

A minimum characters for replies setting in admin's global settings would be useful to encourage more dialogue/interaction as I have users at the moment do 3-4 character replies...

Given up on Codoforum :(

That was in 3.4, has it been taken out in the version?

>A minimum characters for replies setting in admin's global settings would be useful to encourage more dialogue/interaction as I have users at the moment do 3-4 character replies... That was in 3.4, has it been taken out in the version?

I

That was in 3.4, has it been taken out in the version?

I think its just in the first phosts...

I >>A minimum characters for replies setting in admin's global settings would be useful to encourage more dialogue/interaction as I have users at the moment do 3-4 character replies... >That was in 3.4, has it been taken out in the version? I think its just in the first phosts...

Its still there and defaults to 10 characters

Does it include signature?

>Its still there and defaults to 10 characters Does it include signature?

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft