Codoforum related discussions
theme customization: default color for text

I found a little problem with font colors in theme customization.

there is no color for default text, and in theme battledark, user menu options and text in codo_switch is set to default color, and default color is not set anywhere! it result color as #333, unreadable on any background.

is it possible to set the default color somewhere ( in colors.less would be perfect) or do we have to modify by hand sites/default/themes/default/less/general.less each time we upgrade ?

thanks

I found a little problem with font colors in theme customization. there is no color for default text, and in theme battledark, user menu options and text in codo_switch is set to default color, and default color is not set anywhere! it result color as #333, unreadable on any background. is it possible to set the default color somewhere ( in colors.less would be perfect) or do we have to modify by hand sites/default/themes/default/less/general.less each time we upgrade ? thanks

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

The color for enabled switch text color i.e Yes is @switchOnColor.

Strange enough, we didn't define default color for body, it is taking that #333 value from bootstrap.

We will define it so that it uses the @color variable

For now, you can manually change it.

The color for enabled switch text color i.e Yes is @switchOnColor. Strange enough, we didn't define default color for body, it is taking that #333 value from bootstrap. We will define it so that it uses the @color variable For now, you can manually change it.

Just wanted to let you know that this is still an issue.

Just wanted to let you know that this is still an issue.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft