General discussion
All Topics button not working

Ever since i have changed the background to an image, and change the background color to brown the button does not work. It does not minimize the topics. Any way to fix this? Thanks.

ALSO:

None of the category buttons are working either, and the mark all as read button does not work as well. Any ideas?

https://puu.sh/pLGC0/9d09fceaa4.png Ever since i have changed the background to an image, and change the background color to brown the button does not work. It does not minimize the topics. Any way to fix this? Thanks. ALSO: None of the category buttons are working either, and the mark all as read button does not work as well. Any ideas?
edited Nov 4 at 4:23 pm

Can you instead install a new codoforum copy and redo/copy the template changes ?

Can you instead install a new codoforum copy and redo/copy the template changes ?

Hi, I resolve the same problem by removing ' in translation file fr_FR.php (french language).
Like this :
'No more topics to display!' => 'Pas d autre sujet à afficher!',
before I try this :
'No more topics to display!' => 'Pas d\'autre sujet à afficher!',
with backslash before the single quote.
The translation is included in javascript so that when the simple quote occur it break the javascript CODOFVAR var.

<script type="text/javascript">
CODOFVAR = {
no_more_posts: 'Pas d'autre sujet à afficher!',
no_posts: 'Aucun sujet trouvé pour vos critères de recherche !',
subcategory_dropdown: 'hidden',
num_posts_per_page: '30',
total: 0,
last_page: 'dernière page'
};
</script>

Wish it will help

Hi, I resolve the same problem by removing &#039; in translation file fr_FR.php (french language). Like this : &#039;No more topics to display!&#039; =&gt; &#039;Pas **d a**utre sujet &agrave; afficher!&#039;, before I try this : &#039;No more topics to display!&#039; =&gt; &#039;Pas **d\&#039;a**utre sujet &agrave; afficher!&#039;, with backslash before the single quote. The translation is included in javascript so that when the simple quote occur it break the javascript CODOFVAR var. &lt;script type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&gt; CODOFVAR = { no_more_posts: &#039;Pas **d&#039;a**utre sujet &agrave; afficher!&#039;, no_posts: &#039;Aucun sujet trouv&eacute; pour vos crit&egrave;res de recherche !&#039;, subcategory_dropdown: &#039;hidden&#039;, num_posts_per_page: &#039;30&#039;, total: 0, last_page: &#039;derni&egrave;re page&#039; }; &lt;/script&gt; Wish it will help
edited Sep 13 at 2:06 pm

Hi,

We will try to add a warning or some kind of auto-correct to prevent this in the future

Hi, We will try to add a warning or some kind of auto-correct to prevent this in the future
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft