Codoforum related discussions
Referral & Posting Bonus System

Hi, I have installed codoforum to my site. But I was planing to pay posting bonus and referral's posting bonus to my clients. My site is related to forex and it's very much necessary to my forum.

Are there any way that I can get that to my forum?

Thanks in Advance

Hi, I have installed codoforum to my site. But I was planing to pay posting bonus and referral's posting bonus to my clients. My site is related to forex and it's very much necessary to my forum. Are there any way that I can get that to my forum? Thanks in Advance

You can since codoforum does store the counts of posts of all users.

But what is referral posting ? And what bonuses are you talking about here ?

You can since codoforum does store the counts of posts of all users. But what is referral posting ? And what bonuses are you talking about here ?

Most of the fore related forum use this:
They track how many person has registered to the forum by a specific member's reference?
They provide trading bonus for each posting to the forum and they also provide bonuses for the member's post they referred to the forum.
You can sea a such kind of forum to the following link:
http://forum.mt5.com/

Thanks for your so quick reply. I did not expect it.

Most of the fore related forum use this: They track how many person has registered to the forum by a specific member's reference? They provide trading bonus for each posting to the forum and they also provide bonuses for the member's post they referred to the forum. You can sea a such kind of forum to the following link: http://forum.mt5.com/ Thanks for your so quick reply. I did not expect it.

I think everyone has tried forex trading at least once in his life. There are so many brokerage platforms advertised on the internet today, that you could not miss the offer to join one of them. I am reading xm com review, go to site to read the full version. And it is really quite realistic to get profit if you do it correctly. But you will need to devote much time to learning if you want to succeed.

I think everyone has tried forex trading at least once in his life. There are so many brokerage platforms advertised on the internet today, that you could not miss the offer to join one of them. I am reading xm com review, [go to site](tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/xm_group/) to read the full version. And it is really quite realistic to get profit if you do it correctly. But you will need to devote much time to learning if you want to succeed.
edited Dec 23 '20 at 7:32 pm

@adesh1414127033 and @admin I am askking you to please bann the following member "IndianoMember" - all he/she is doing is posting his ads and spam around here.

Thank you very much and have a nice time.

By the way the idea of @Haidar007 is great and such a plugin would be awesome.

Kind regards, Andy smile

@adesh1414127033 and @admin I am askking you to please bann the following member "IndianoMember" - all he/she is doing is posting his ads and spam around here. Thank you very much and have a nice time. By the way the idea of @Haidar007 is great and such a plugin would be awesome. Kind regards, Andy :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft